Chief Executive Officer
As a twenty-five year veteran of the insurance industry, Bryan has become well known for pioneering unique coverage for Technology Companies. This niche focus has helped Bryan create a world class insurance brokerage that specializes in VC & PE firms and the Technology Companies that they support.
In addition, his passion for Personal Insurance has lead to the proliferation of the CSI’s Private Client Group that specializes in personal insurance for High Net Worth individuals and families.
- Recognized by The National Alliance Research Academy as one of the Top 25 Most Innovative Insurance Agents in the Country
- 2014 Chairman of TechAssure (www.techassure.com)
- Advisory Board, Three Bell Capital
- Advisory Board, Trov (www.trov.com)
- Volunteer Board, Larkspur Association of Volunteer Firefighters
- Advisory Board Chairman - Encompass Insurance Company, Western Region
- Advisory Board Member - AIG Insurance Company, Western Region
- Speaker - Western Regional Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS)
- Speaker - VCBC
- Authored - Cover Story for Insurance Brokers and Agents magazine
- Quoted in - Business Week, SF Chronicle, Marin IJ, North Bay Business Journal
- TV & Print Ad spokesman for GoToMeeting.com
- Volunteer Firefighter of the Year for 2006
BA, Business Administration,
Loyola Marymount University, 1987
Property & Casualty (since 1982)
Life & Health (since 1996)
Bryan and his wife of 25 years, Maureen, have three children. Patrick is an underwriter at ACE insurance company in San Francisco. Michael is living and working in London as a Lloyds of London Broker specializing in Cyber Liability. Kelly is attending Loyola Marymount University. Bryan is a SF native and an avid fan of the Giants, Warriors and 49ers! He is also a Mountain Biker and lover of the outdoors and is very proud of the fact that he recently completed three sprint triathlons with his wife, Maureen.