Cindy Holland joined Costello & Sons Insurance (CSI) in 2007 as a Personal Insurance Executive with the perfect background in high-end customer service – 19 years with Nordstrom in management and buying responsibilities, including the heralded opening of the San Francisco store in 1988. The Nordstrom experience and culture that Cindy brings to her clients at CSI has proven to be invaluable. Her personal conviction is: “Always strive to exceed your clients expectation, so as to create a raving fan base and earn the honor of serving your clients for life”.
Cindy’s achievements and awards during her tenure with Nordstrom include;
- Manager of the Quarter & Year, 1994 & 1995
- Buyer of the Year, 1998
- Make Business Happen Entry, 17 times
- Inverted Pyramid Award, 2002
- Presidents Cup Award, 2003
- Store Manager of the Year 2004 & 2005
- Corporate Shrinkage ‘Keep your eye on the ball’ Award, 2005
- Customer Service Book Winner, 18 of 20 times
- United Way Campaign Techniques & Spirit of California Awards, 2005 & 2006
Cindy has quickly developed into a seasoned, educated and reputable Insurance Professional. She is the Insurance expert supporting the Sacramento Tri-County Region & North Bay. She is an active member of the El Dorado County Association of Realtors and President of Business Networking International for the Cameron Park Gold Rush Chapter.
Cindy grew up in Marin County and has spent the last ten years as a resident of Placerville. She and her husband have a young son & daughter and take pride in breeding and raising Paint Horses. During her down time, she is a regular at Lotus Heningsen Park, where she swims in the American River, feeds the ducks, watches rafters and pans for gold with her family.